February 6, 2013

Here goes nothing...

So, I have thought about starting a blog many times over the last year.  I used to write all the time.  Now I write papers, but I never write "for me" anymore.  Plus, some of the coolest people I know have blogs!  I am talking about you Kate at Osito, Carrie at Quite Carried Away, and my favorite baking blog Bakingdom.  These Moms have inspired me to share my stories, passions, and life with the world (or at least some friend) via the internet.

As the title suggests, I am busy.  I am a full time grad student working on getting my PhD in School Psychology at the University Kentuck, a wife, and a mommy to a wonderful 4.5 month old, Caedmon.  When I get a moment to myself, I bake cupcakes, read, or knit.  I want to share all of this with you!  Knitting projects, recipes, book reviews, and general stories and life lessons I learn while trying to juggle life.

My first goal is to publish a post once a week.  I think that is a good start and realistic for my life.  I hope you read and enjoy, but if you don't, at least I am writing again and I think that will be good for my soul.

Here goes nothing...

No comments:

Post a Comment